Contact Us

02 9016 0592


48 Oxford Street Woollahra
Sydney, NSW 2025

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

E-Safety Check & Pink Slip

Registration Inspections at Woollahra Tyre Garage

Registration Inspections are known as 'Pink Slips' or E-Safety Inspections'. These are the same thing. It is a check of your vehicle to ensure your vehicle is of a certain level to drive safely.

This is a straight-forward process at our garage. 

  • No need to book
  • Come in anytime between the hours of 8am and 12pm
  • Allow approximately 30-60 minutes
  • We inspect your vehicle and let you know when it is ready to collect
  • The inspection is done online so you can register your vehicle immediately

Handy Hint: In addition to the above you also need a Green Slip CTP Insurance Policy. There is a NSW Government Green Slip Calculating website you can easily find online to ensure you get the best value.